Are you a foodie who is planning a trip to Italy and want a unique local experience? I would recommend coming to the northern region of Emilia-Romagna, the so called “Food Valley” and home to Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, traditional balsamic vinegar, Parma prosciutto, Lambrusco wines and homemade pastas like tortellini, lasagna and tagliatelle alla Bolognese.
I will be updating this page soon with the following information:
- Where to stay
- Where and what to eat
- Downloadable food and wines tours by car and train
- Downloadable food and travel terms to save to your phone
- Monthly calendar of local events
- Monthly calendar of Italicana Kitchen cooking classes
- Fun facts about the region
- Simplified and lightened up regional recipes to try at home
In the meantime, please write me personally if you have any questions. I would be happy to share with you everything I know from the last 8 years of living in this beautiful and interesting region!
Hi, do you need more info?
I love hearing from you and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Hope to hear from you soon or meet you in person someday for a coffee 🙂
Feel free to write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can write me directly from here: