Mr. Italicano and I have arrived in New York City! We’ll be here for the next 2 weeks to help Smeg USA celebrate their 10th anniversary with 10 food events around the city! I am so excited to be a part of this food tour and I can’t wait to teach you how to make simple and delicious homemade Italian food. A special thanks to my Italian family, friends and foodies who have taught me the art and tricks to cooking delicious, healthy Italian food during the past 8 years that I have been living in Italy.
- Beet Pasta with Brussels Sprouts, Goat Cheese and Toasted Walnuts
- Spinach Pasta with Kale Pesto, Shaved Leeks and Toasted Almonds
- Turmeric Pasta with Roasted Pumpkin, Toasted Walnuts and Crispy Sage Ribbons
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Homemade Croutons, Crispy Sage Ribbons and Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- Pumpkin Hummus and Crostini
For those of you in the New York City area, here is the event calendar. I would really appreciate your help if you pass this information on to all of your foodie friends. Thank you SO MUCH in advance for helping to spread the word!
We’re also running a contest at the events, and the winner will receive a beautiful 1950’s Smeg blender! I absolutely love mine and use it all the time to make sauces, pestos, soups, crepes and smoothies.
I look forward to hopefully meeting you in person and sharing with you some special recipes straight from my italicana kitchen in Italy! You can follow along with this 10 event NYC food tour on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube.
Hope to see you soon!